Okay friends. I have a couple serious questions to pose, and I would really love your input. That said, I know this can be a controversial issue, and I certainly do not mean to stir up any dissent. Please think carefully about how you use your words if you decide to comment publicly. I’m also happy to receive any thoughts via direct email.
1. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of a Christian being involved in the alcohol industry?
2. Does it make a difference what part of that industry the Christian is involved in? (Meaning, is there some line where being involved becomes inappropriate?)
- Owner of the alcohol-producing company vs. waitress in a restaurant who serves it
- Truck driver who transports it vs. distributor who buys and sells it
- Wine vs. beer vs. hard liquor
- Liquor store owner vs. restaurant owner
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.